Gaming is all about Fun, in order to keep it that way we do our utmost to protect you. We acknowledge that although online gambling should be an exciting entertainment, it may hold a captivating side, where some can bet beyond their means. If you need to talk about this at any time, please feel free to contact our trained staff. So, what does it mean to play responsibly?
10 Rules of Responsible Gaming
- Treat the money that you lose as the cost of your entertainment. Treat any winnings as a bonus.
- Set yourself a limit and stick to it. Before you gamble, decide not only what you can afford to lose, but also how much you want to spend. Do not change your mind after losing.
- Set a time limit and stick to it. Decide how much of your time you want to allow for gambling. Leave when you reach the time limit whether you are winning or losing.
- Remember that Gaming should be Fun, you should never just play for the sake of winning.
- When you meet your gaming limit, whether cash or credit, do not turn to more credit. Do not borrow money from others to gamble once you hit your limit.
- Create a balance in your life. Gambling should not interfere with or substitute for friends, family, work or other worthwhile activities.
- Never try to chase your losses.
- If your gaming experience is no longer enjoyable, please ask yourself why you are still playing.
- Do not gamble to cope with emotional distress or physical pain. Gambling for reasons other than entertainment can lead to problems.
- Become educated about the warning signs of problem gambling. The more you know, the better choices you can make.
Within the casino, our main priority is that our players have an excellent source of entertainment but also game responsibly. Therefore, we feel that it is our duty to minimize the risks associated with gambling by providing you with information on how to identify these risks and equipping you with the tools necessary to take control of your situation.
You can opt in for a deposit limit – this minimizes your deposit allowance over a specific period of time, on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. The limit can be set at a minimum of 20($), or the equivalent in your currency, and upwards depending on a healthy sustainable amount/balance of your choice.
Any limit you request to impose, will be set immediately as soon as your contact has been received by our support team via email, chat or phone. However, when requesting to remove or increase limits, we may require a cooling off period of 24-48 hours before the change can take place.
Limiting Gambling Advertising
Many Social media platforms provide the function to hide each of the two: individual ads as well as all advertisements from a specific company, helping you to limit the amount of exposure to gambling advertising you come across when browsing on social media and online. Is it entirely within your control or decision to opt in for such services on your own social media platforms.
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or play at CasinoMidas, or any other gambling entertainment institution.
It is a criminal offense to allow an underage person to gamble on your account. Please take all reasonable steps to ensure that any underage person will not have access to your account nor login details.
If you are sharing the same PC with another person, do not use the ‘Save password’ option when logging into the casino, unless you have created separate profiles for each user.
You are solely responsible for your login credentials and CasinoMidas is not to be held responsible should such credentials be obtained by third party due to negligence.
Child-protection software, such as ContentWatch, Net Nanny, Qustodio or uKnowKids Premier are recommended in order to block gambling sites from underage individuals.
If it came to your attention that an underage individual signed up with www.casinomidas.com, you are kindly requested to inform us as soon as possible, so the account can be deactivated with immediate effect.
Any accounts found to be owned by a minor, will be deactivated and all winnings on these accounts will be voided immediately.